Sunday, September 23, 2012

Facebook Links

Facebook has a lot of interesting groups. Some you can relate to, some you may get mad over, but it is all freedom of speech. We all are allowed to post what we want, whether you like it or not. My Blog "Something New" it is just that. When there is something new in books, writing, in facebook, in twitter.. well you get the idea. I am in the business of getting the word out. I will hope to expand some here in the future. I have completed some of my goals and I am making new ones. If you have something you want to get out there, let me know. Follow me never know where your idea or your words may lead you. More friends, more followers, who knows. I am an avid reader of all kinds of books and eBooks. I am a writer, and almost an author that I can say that with confidence. I also have MS and I recently graduated from College. I have an Associate of Arts Degree proudly on my wall in my living room, I took web design. So I know a thing or two on web design. I am not an know-it all person, I just go with what I know, or what I can be taught. I am somewhat one who shoots for the stars and sometimes I admit I do go over my head, just too stubborn to admit it at times.. But that makes me human.

1 comment: